Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's too early...


Why do people insist on calling my work super early and then proceed to yell? Do you think that is going to make me want to transfer you faster? A few things I have picked up after working here for about 4 years..... * No, I am not the BSO, FAO, Student Life, or any other office on this campus, so please don't proceed to tell me your SSN, account number, your daughter's/son's name and life history.... * I'm not here to listen to your stories. I'm sorry but I can't do anything about your situation, and it just makes me feel bad when you call me crying about it * PLEASE DO NOT YELL AT ME. I'm sorry you can't get a hold of anyone in the office you need to speak to, but again I can't help you, I simply transfer you. I DO NOT appreciate being told that I am stupid, incompetent, a stupid little girl, or any other adjective you can think of. I do know how to do my job and I do it well. I have my college degree, so obviously I know what I am doing. Thank you for all that have called and try to get me fired, real great. Just because you stupidly put off paying your child's bill till 4:59 on Friday evening and the business service office does not pick up, does not give you any right to transfer back to me to and then yell at me saying its my fault. It's not my problem. I am glad that your child can't go here now, at least we won't get another person with their parent's stupid genes. * I do not have all day to wait for you to look up the name or extension you need. Please have it ready to say BEFORE you call. * DO NOT PRANK CALL ME. If I get another person to call me and I can hear laughing in the background, I will hang up on you. * I am not a recording. Please do not act like I am. You don't have to say the extension slow like I am a machine. Can you tell I've been a hard day at work already? At least I love my coworkers, they actually make my day bearable. Most of them don't talk, like at all, but at least they smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment